Just Wondering

MAVERIC777
Full Access
MAVERIC777
Full Access
04/13/2007 1:27 pm
Im sure this has been brought up before but I read a post earlier and made me think of something. Has anyone on here utilized web cam for like a small jam sesion between members. I know I personaly dont know anyone (who isent in a regular band with gigs and practices all the time) that I could sit down and play with. Thought it would be cool to trade ideas and show and say exactly what you are doing. I feal like I could get something out of it just seeing whats going on. I have no idea if it would work. I have a web cam but never used it other than making videos for my daughter singing "Little Mirmade" songs....lol. Well just an idea and figured i'd share. Let me know what yall think.
A man isen't measured by how far he has traveld in life, but how he made the jurney. ;)

MySpace
# 1
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/13/2007 1:45 pm
I'm suprised it isn't utilized much either. I'm sure it's possible just for basically sharing ideas. Personally I wish technology was at the point where you could affordably sit down in front of 3 cinema monitors and use video conferencing to jam in real time. It'd be great to get a bunch of guys together and just rock out on stuff or put an album together without having to travel to another country.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.