View post (My first song)

View thread

grizzlymint
grizzlymint
04/09/2007 4:32 am
Hey man, I haven't had a chance to listen yet, but I will later after my friends leave and the movie I'm watching is over. Just wanted to say, if you have any questions with Cool Edit Pro, I've got some knowledge on it and have people I can ask if I can't answer it.

Also remember, technical abilities mean nothing if you can't put feeling behind it. Any average Joe can shred a fretboard mindlessly with enough practice and knowledge, but not everyone can compose and put their soul into it. Remember that. Keep rockin and recording. :cool:

OK, just had a chance to give a listen. Your sound quality is already better than my own. My mic and equipment basically suck on all accounts so I blame it on that...I can still offer advice wherever needed though regarding CEP.

Good job on the song. More complex progressions and solos will come. I think you did well, especially only playing for a year and a half. Good job, keep playin.
Let your soul shine. Its better than sunshine. Its better than moonshine. Damn sure better than rain.