View post (Ok... how about stars that make ya puke)

View thread

hunter60
Humble student
hunter60
Humble student
04/06/2007 11:35 am
I can't stand Dane Cook. Punk. Thief. The kinda of guy that if we hung out and drank a few beers, someone would be getting their a** beat after an hour or so. And it wouldn't be me.

Sorry. He's just not funny.

The entire secondary brat pack b.s. The Hilton/Richie/Lohan/Spears...blah, blah, blah crew. They are not even interesting enough to make me sick.

Any of the ice-people. Ice cube, Ice T, Vanilla Ice, Ice Tray....enough already. You're a gansta. Fine. But how much of a gangsta are ya when it's all about how much cash you can milk out of middle class America with your CD's? When you commericialize criminality, how 'street' are you?

Uber right-wing moralists.

Any of those so-called intellectual talking heads on the FOX news channel.

Larry King. Just because you had a thought, doesn't make it a brilliant bon-mot. "For my money, nothing tastes better than that first cup of coffee in the morning...." Brilliant Larry. Just brilliant.

Tom Cruise. You peaked with Risky Business. You little pocket-sized weenie.

'Final Tours'. Seriously, I saw The Who on one of their MANY final tours in 1989! I don't care how long you decide to tour. I love your music. Just stop calling it 'The Final Tour' just to increase your ticket sales! How flippin' stupid do you think we are!!!! ARRRGHHHHH.

Egad, I need more coffee. Sorry for the rant. I'm in a miserable frame of mind this morning.....
[FONT=Tahoma]"All I can do is be me ... whoever that is". Bob Dylan [/FONT]