View post (The Horrible Music Support Group)

View thread

quickfingers
quickfingers
04/03/2007 3:00 am
Originally Posted by: Scotttaylor72Hmmm... luckily my new bride and I get along musically.

Although I do wonder why people feel the need to blast rap music at the gas station while they're inside paying for their 40s. I swear I've never heard rock or country blaring when I'm pumping gas, but I'll be damned if that effin Akon song isn't blaring all the time. :mad:

just because of that obvious steriotype, i usually put in some weird sh*t like buckethead when im pumping my gas, or some crazy technical death metal like arch enemy.

hah. one time (trust, this was the first AND last time) i used my friend's cosco card to buy gas becusae it was a *gasp* whole 10 cents cheaper than my local gas station. not only did i wait in a line of at least 5 cars, the motherf**ker in front of me brought his whole arseneal of gas cans to fill up while he was there. anywho, i made the best of it by watching the horrified expressions as i listened to gg allin and cannibal corpse at maximum volume while filling up. (my car's sterio system isnt half bad, neither.)
"the more you know, the less you know. I don't feel like i know shit anymore, but i love it."
-Mike Stern

PERSONAL WANKAGE