View post (Honest opinions wanted...)

View thread

grizzlymint
grizzlymint
03/31/2007 1:55 am
Alright, so I'm doing a cover of my favorite song of all time--Hendrix's "Little Wing." Now, as I've proven here already, I don't have the strongest of voices, but I can typically make it kind of work. Well, Hendrix and everyone who ever covered this song had a much better and deeper voice than me, and I have no range. So will you give this a listen and tell me if you think my voice is probably too weak for such a song, and if this is so, is there any way that I could beef it up?

Keep in mind, I haven't added bass or some other touches that need to be done yet so its pretty rough. Also have to completely redo the vocals because I picked up some sound through my headphones with the mic and now theres a nasty echo. (you'l hear it) No equalization has been done either, so the mix is even worse than mine typically are. So this has a long way to go, but I just wanted some opinions or pointers on the vocals.

Little Wing

Thanks for listening if you can.
Let your soul shine. Its better than sunshine. Its better than moonshine. Damn sure better than rain.