Up Tempo Shuffle/Classical Thingy

maestro shaz
maestro shaz
03/26/2007 4:29 am
Here is an idea I recently came up with. It has drums, bass, rythm guitars L&R, and one lead track. Only an idea at this moment, very short but please listen. If this track passes you guys here in GT I will continue composing this track, otherwise I'll just have to let it go.

At first I was trying to come up with some kind of prog metal progression, but I dunno, somehow it turned out like this :p

It's kinda like a shuffle thing mixed with neo-classical arps.

Please have a listen and comment

:cool:
[FONT=Verdana]
MuSiC RoCkZz
[/FONT]
My Music
# 1
grizzlymint
grizzlymint
03/28/2007 12:26 am
Awesome Shaz. Even though its only a minute long, I like the concept of this one better than anything you've done yet. For once I didn't find myself saying "is this Satriani?" :p

I think you should stick with this. That lick at the end is sweet. :cool:
Let your soul shine. Its better than sunshine. Its better than moonshine. Damn sure better than rain.
# 2
Bar Chord Nick
Full Access
Bar Chord Nick
Full Access
03/28/2007 12:56 am
It's a great piece. :cool: I see a lot of other options with this and your skills but the way you are heading works very well. Stay on this track and you'll have an Awesome Instrumental!
# 3
Superhuman
Superhuman
03/30/2007 9:20 pm
As always Shaz - great stuff. Man, I would love to jam with you! I can imagine vast sections of crazy lead spiraling out of control then returning back to the opening sequence:-)
Looking forward to seeing where you bring this one, has a nice feel to it - very neoclassical, I can imagine you breaking out the harmonic minor or algerian to bring in the Eastern influence and turn things upside down - change the groove, styles and directions a few times before throwing is a bit more neoclassical to finish - excellent starting point for something great. Less of a Satch influence than previous tracks, good to see the versatility. Good job, PM me if you update this one, want to hear more!
# 4
Trinivalts
Trinivalts
04/04/2007 12:07 pm
It's awesome I hope you keep composing it. It totally hung me listening, and I was disappointed that it was over so quickly :) With your skills I guess it would definitely turn out great.
BTW I had a listen to your December solo "Deep Blue Wonder" and it totally blew me away. These few days I've been listening to it excessively.
# 5
maestro shaz
maestro shaz
04/05/2007 9:33 am
Thank guys, I'm glad you listen to my stuff Trivi.

And Super, boy would I love to jam with you too!

This track mate, you're gonna be in for a big surprise. It seems to come along pretty well...

Will PM you soon ;)

Thanks for listening and comments
[FONT=Verdana]
MuSiC RoCkZz
[/FONT]
My Music
# 6

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.