View post (Review my experiment)

View thread

R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
03/20/2007 11:44 pm
Originally Posted by: DAMAGED ONELMAO :D Sorry to make light of this thread guys but come on Remote Vewing! Thats about as Interesting as why grass grows.

You're certainly entitled to that perspective. Where I'm coming from is not that I "believe" or whatever, but I'm open enough to at least allow the possibility of inquiry before automatically dismissing something. So yeah, I wanted to see for myself. And believe in it or not, police and FBI, military, and CIA still turn to these methods when all else fails, as they have yielded results.

Yeah, the west was especially a potential stretch, which is why I wrote at the time that had I even seen a connection, that it was too vague, and is why I subsequently added the "for what it's worth", which admittedly isn't much. And I do agree that the other impressions are still interpretive, but for myself it raised enough interest to continue. Actually looking at the notes again, it was way back in 2003 when I did these.

The other one perhaps worthy of mention I'll briefly explain as well. The initial set-up and process was the same, but the target happened to one of the other books, "Portraits of the Presidents". This time I drew the impressions and didn't write any words. And on this occasion I didn't feel totally relaxed and had trouble quieting my thoughts, so when my first impression of a plane's fuselage flickered by I almost put it down, but I dismissed it as randomness that came too quickly and didn't draw it (yet did note this impression in post analysis). So I ended up only drawing 2 things...a mushroom cloud and an atomic structure diagram with electron orbits.
Turning to the pages left me disappointed that I didn't draw that plane. Both pages were actually a collage of numerous little pictures, none of which seemed to match what I did draw. And yet, the headline in big bold print for the pages was "An Age of Atomic Anxiety", with the captions corresponding to the various pictures depicting the cold war, one of which was a B2 bomber on a runway.

So in the end, really I proved nothing. I still can't say that what I yielded really was due to extra sensory or just random thoughts that happened to fit in some way (or made to fit). I just found it interesting at least. Draw your own conclusions...or hell, try it yourself.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]"Bust a nut!" - Dimebag
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Einstein
[/FONT]