View post (Review my experiment)

View thread

DAMAGED ONE
DAMAGED ONE
03/20/2007 6:02 pm
Originally Posted by: aschlemanHe's just saying that when you make generalizations like the ones that you made... then look at something, your mind will stretch the meaning to try and make the generalizations relate... Even if the two are even closely related. For example the way that you came up with the way the Egyptians associate West with death... You mind searched for a relation and found it..... obviously the relation was buried a little deeper than the others but you found it nonetheless.

Similar to how people insist on analyzing lyrics in songs and making them out to be something that the song was entirely not meant to be. Like how they tried to say a Judas Priest song convinced a kid to committ suicide... They listened to it over and over in the court room.... In that situation, the more you hear it, the more your mind is going to make itself believe that it does hear a voice saying "Do it". It's more pyschology than anything.

Nonetheless it's very cool that you took the time to do an experiment like that and get the results that you got.
Thanks Bro, I hate to explane myself sometimes. Especially amid all the intell.
The Mind Is A Terrible Think To Waste.