View post (What I do....)

View thread

andrew3in1
andrew3in1
03/13/2007 10:55 pm
:D
I don't know if I have ever done this before. If I have just chalk it up to my advanced years of age.

Here is what I do with my guitar knowledge. I play in my church's praise band twice a week and sometimes other churches that ask me to come play there. I practice with the guys twice a week, more if we are doing something special.

I also help young people who want to learn to play the guitar. I don't give lessons but get them started by teaching them how to play G, C, and D. If they wish to pursue this further I put them in touch with a real teacher. This is the reason for the post earlier about the rechargeable battery.

Oh, and if I forgot I also work a full time job.

I have been playing the guitar since I was 12, I am now ** years old. I own three guitars now. Two of them are acoustic electric. The other just acoustic. I have owned over 25 different guitars in my life, and until 20 years ago I had 12 at one time, but my wife really hated having to sleep outside so I had to get rid of some of them.

I enjoy the discussions here, and feel comfortable talking about this here. Hope this helps some of you with where I am coming from.

:cool:
Andrew
[FONT=Arial]Sarcasm Just One Of
Our Free Services.[/FONT]