View post (O shoot.)

View thread

grizzlymint
grizzlymint
03/06/2007 9:28 pm
Originally Posted by: aschlemanYeah man, that sucks...

I've never been in the exact situation you're in... but similar, I suppose. Where my best friend was dating my girlffriends best friend back in high school. It was awesome since we both played baseball together and we were pretty much always around each other, it just made sense. We always did everything as a group... well not everything................ But then they broke up, and it was wierd because I had to choose between hanging out with my girlfriend or my best friend... I ended up making the compromise and splitting time. The worst part about it was that after they broke up she started dating some guy from another school that was probably the biggest tool I have ever met... Needless to say I stopped hanging out whenever they all were hanging out. It never affected my friendship with my boy... But I didn't talk much to the girl after she got with Tool McToolson....

Girls don't make good friends mostly though... in my experience. All the girls that have ever claimed they were my "friend" were always in the friend zone to get something out of it... whether for me to hook them up with one of my friends or to get into bars for free... but once they get what they wanted or they find something else to occupy their time they move on... That's why I'll always uphold the ancient man code "Bro's before hoes."

This man speaks the truth.
Let your soul shine. Its better than sunshine. Its better than moonshine. Damn sure better than rain.