View post (My Psych Professor is an idiot (in a good way.))

View thread

elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
03/02/2007 12:38 am
Ay my college (community college) they started using this online thing where if the class uses it, you do homework, quizes, exams online at your home. Now, at first I used my book, google, and wikipedia to help me with the first quiz, got a 96. She gives us an hour for 30 questions multiple choice, and 2 tries to take the test (the higher grade takes to cake.)

As I was sitting in class, I realized that after you take the test and submit it, it immeadiatly tells you your grade and my answers vs the correct answers to the test. So I just took another quiz today w/o the help and got a 60, then printed out the correct answers and did the 2nd try. Well, you know the outcome of that, though I did the smart thing and left a few wrong and went with a 93.

The only difference was that some answers were b instead of c, a instead of d and so on. Like seriously, I love my teacher, shes.... not the brightest psychologst, thought I geuss thats why shes teaching at a CC.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace