View post (Music)

View thread

polansky
polansky
02/25/2007 7:58 am
I guess music is all bout feeling, doesn't matter if you sing, play, perform, the bottom line is to make someone feel something.

I'm very into metal, for example the first time I saw Slipknot performing live in a DVD I felt the agression, even if they are not the better band in the world or very technicall band I felt something thru their preformance and liked that, my first concerte ever was Metallica and that concert marked my life forever.

On the other hand I got different feeling from SAtch, Vai, Petrucci, Hendrix, you name it, I'm a big fan of blues too, and blues is pure feeling.

Bottom line you can get so much from music, it can take you to some other time in your life or can make you do something you've never done before, you can find strenght on it or can make you vulnerable if you allow it, that's what makes music such a powerfull form of art.

If you can play 3000000 notes or just a couple... it doesn't matter, if it reaches you, misson acomplished.

I play cause someday I would love to give people what I get when I see a live performance, and I love to get what people gives to the performer, it's a win/win deal, how many things in thius world gives that chance?.... very few bro.

So to everybody... rock on.
Power corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat.