View post (anyone got vista????)

View thread

Bluegrasslimey
Bluegrasslimey
02/24/2007 6:36 am
Originally Posted by: Fret spiderhey i got a new pc reasontally and it has vista. which is a bit buggy. i was wondering if you guys new how to fix the following problems.

it wont let me re load firefox. i say re load cos i loaded it it worked i continued loadin drivers and stuff like that signed up to the windows with the key thingy. then it stopped workin. so i unistalled and tried to reinstall it. it wouldnt let me.

my friend sent me some videos, but when i open them in media player they only played the sound part of the file. i think i need something called a codec, but i dont know which ones are compatible with vista.

i cannot play the game rome total war which is about a year old. it wont load.

thanks for your guys time

Long Live XP. You could try auto updates. Pc's that come with vista pre installed are running the pre tweeked version. Win update may have a solution. Personally i am staying away from vista since it doesn't have backwards compatability that i know of. I think this is a microsoft money maker. at heatrow one of the airfreight hauliers upgraded to vista and everything crashed because nothing was comaptible to it. They went back to xp pro straight away.
:eek: [FONT=Century Gothic]Just groove, ya know ya wanna?????[/FONT] :eek: