View post (Need some advice)

View thread

acapella
acapella
02/12/2007 4:08 am
I had a similar experience where a friend of mine thought I asked her out (long story) and wouldn't believe that it hadn't been what I was trying to do, we used to go for walks every day and talk about stuff but after that she avoided me...I didn't even know why until somebody told me that she had told them that I asked her out, and I finally got the whole story. She still apparently thinks that I did, and that was like three years ago. Anyway, after that happened I realized that she wasn't really much of a friend after all. I realized that she was really just using me for her own amusement, when she thought things were getting serious, she abandoned ship. Think about it, if it was the other way around and you didn't want to go out with the girl, would you still be friends with her? I know I would. She isn't really your friend. When you get older things will seem a lot simpler...I know in grade 9 how it feels, you think you're in love and you'll die because she's the greatest girl and now she doesn't talk to you anymore, and all that. But you'll get older and you'll realize she wasn't worth the trouble or the worry. You'll find someone who's SO much better, and you'll never think about this girl again. I promise you that.
You go outside and practice screaming. We'll play music while you're gone.