View post (Need some advice)

View thread

guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
02/11/2007 6:15 am
So,I like/liked this girl. We were friends in 6th grade(im now in 9th), and I asked her out. That was a stupid thing to do, because she said lets just be friends, but of course we weren't anymore. So now I keep trying to talk to her, just trying to become friends again at least. Everytime I talk to her on AIM I end up saying something stupid or nothing at all and she just goes away in the middle. What happened yesterday is, my friend gave me some really stupid advice. She had just gone away out of nowhere and he told me to say " whats your problem, every time i try to talk to you, you go away, if you don't want to be friends just say so". Somehow he convinced me to say it, and I did. She didn't say anything. I feel like a complete idiot, this is probably one of the stupidest things I've ever done. If I had even a -7 out of 100000000 chance of even being friends with her again I ****ed it up.

Gah, I'm trying not to sound too emotionalish but anybody good with this stuff? What should I do now? Say sorry or something?
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.

Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?