I got the Blues

ren
ren
02/06/2007 9:43 am
Originally Posted by: maestro shaz...How many people here use registered software and not pirated software?

I'm the same as Kev... I rip off more or less everything, and then play fair by buying whatever I actually use...

Except Microsoft products... I don't pay for them... other than in using them day to day which is a heavy price to pay...

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com

# 1
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
02/06/2007 10:23 am
Originally Posted by: renI'm the same as Kev... I rip off more or less everything, and then play fair by buying whatever I actually use...

Except Microsoft products... I don't pay for them... other than in using them day to day which is a heavy price to pay...

I'll second that. I'm on a Mac and I swear Microsoft products are booby trapped to not work properly.
I've re-installed Entourage at least a dozen times in the last coupla years and lost all my saved addressbook info.

I'll say one thing though, I spent thousands on VST software and stuff like Photoshop for OS9 and now I'm expected to upgrade to OSX versions??
Like... no friggin way. I already paid for the full versions.. there's no way I'm buying the same thing over again just because they made my operating system obsolete.
# 2
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
02/06/2007 12:59 pm
I just want to remind everybody that talking about pirated/pirating software (whether for demo purposes or not) is not allowed on this site.

Carry on...
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 3
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
02/07/2007 4:30 pm
Yeah, I agee/ if you us it regurlarly you should pay for it.
Same thing for sharware.
# 4
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
02/08/2007 2:41 am
... and that goes for tabs and mp3's too.
# 5
quickfingers
quickfingers
02/11/2007 12:45 am
Originally Posted by: KrunekDo I need to say any more?Would you understand if yhe was to buy new curtains, although the old ones are perfectly fine, not torn or pail?
They are from Venus.And we are from the bar, so... ;)

beleive it or not, not ALL women hate their partner's hobbies...and it shouldnt be like that. common? unbeleivably. but it makes me sick. i just got out of a two year realationship with a wonderful girl whom i love dearly, but because of certain viewpoints (her complete and utter disinterest in music) just drew us apart in the past 5 months, espeically becuase of my increased activity with both of my bands, my major (music) and my time spent with the guitar and not her.

with that point being said, if you EVER find a chick that not only tolerates your music, but actually digs it, lock her in a cage and never let her see the light of day again. hold on to that, man!

but in your case, meistro, this should be treated as a marraige counceling issue, honestly. not something that you should have to tear yourself apart about without talking about it. for someone to have as much passion about music as you, and to actually get repremanded about doing what you love to do, it hurts to read. my condolences, but your not alone.
"the more you know, the less you know. I don't feel like i know shit anymore, but i love it."
-Mike Stern

PERSONAL WANKAGE
# 6
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
02/11/2007 2:11 am
My old girlfriend was like that. I showed her the studio expecting her to at least be interested but all she did was look around like she was bored and acted like she couldn't wait to leave.

Then again, I guess when she showed me her clown costume I kinda acted the same way. I mean... who the heck makes a living dressing up as a clown? I started laughing cause I thought she was joking and she got all offended.
# 7
quickfingers
quickfingers
02/11/2007 9:08 am
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

man im drunk. but seriously....f(((k clowns.
"the more you know, the less you know. I don't feel like i know shit anymore, but i love it."
-Mike Stern

PERSONAL WANKAGE
# 8
quickfingers
quickfingers
02/11/2007 4:02 pm
^^^^^good advice, actually. then you can use the "well, my guitar picks cost pennies, and your goddamn brushes cost more than my life insurance policy" card. if thats a card to be pulled, of course...
-Mike Stern

PERSONAL WANKAGE
# 9

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.