View post (I got the Blues)

View thread

MAVERIC777
Full Access
MAVERIC777
Full Access
02/05/2007 3:00 pm
My Friend I have "Been there and done that" with my wife and I can tell you what I did. It wasent guitar ...it was semi pro tourny paintball... but it has the same affect. I did everything for this team. Formed it, got us scrimiges, sponsers, was captin, and even set up for tournyments. I was all about my team and the sport I realy excelled in. I fell so in love with my sport that all my time, money (ohhh my got talk about an expensive sport), and effort went into it. Well the wife dispised it. I mean I went to Shreveport, L.a. and placed 2nd out of 54 teams and you would of thought I raped and pillaged a village while i was out by the way my wife treated me. Well it turns out she did all our money. I didnt have anything to do with it. She was soooo stressed over bills and money and my constant removal of money from the account she looked at it like my belovid sport literly was going to put us into bankrupsy. I was like you and could not understand why she would not support me in something i loved and to be honest was damn good at. Well the sad point of this story is we did devorce over it. I havent played in over 7 years and to be honest I soo miss it. I am on my second try (marrige that is) and i am older and wiser from the expierence. I am sooo lucky for the fact my wife is totaly thrilled about my guitar quest and supports me (actualy pushes me) in it. The big thing I have done different is. I buy nothing for my hobbies/fun from the family money, and I make time for my wife. Bud I honestly dont think she has a problem with your goal. Speaking from expierence there is more to this. You my friend are going to have to sit down with her and find out what it is. Weather it is money or attention... both are very important in keeping a stable relationship with your wife. You my friend are going to have to find the source of the problem. I wish you all the luck.
A man isen't measured by how far he has traveld in life, but how he made the jurney. ;)

MySpace