http://www.joewein.net/419/419scam.htm#what
The Mind Is A Terrible Think To Waste.
# 1
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
01/31/2007 8:27 pm
I swear, the people that fall for this deserve to have their money stolen. I only send money over the internet with paypal or credit card to trusting websites such as Amazon, ebay, here, ect. It it was some "private" charity, no way, If I see one on the street, I always drop in some money.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 2
DAMAGED ONE
DAMAGED ONE
01/31/2007 9:12 pm
I knew what it was right off when i opened the mail, And turner it over to the netherland police. :mad:

KLPD, Financial Crimes Unit,
Post Office Box 3016,
2700 KX Zoetermeer,
The Netherlands,

Attention: C. Schep
Email: [email]LBF@planet.nl[/email]

Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:53:23 +0100 (CET)
From: "garret van pepple" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.de. Learn more
Subject: CLAIMS FORM
To: "jack midkiff"
Attn: Jackie Midkiff

We wish to congratulate you and formally inform you that you have won the sum of $5.000,000.00 (Five Million U.S Dollars) in the last email-lottery draw, organized by LION SHARE Lottery Promotion. We have confirmed the above winning.

The said sum is now deposited in our suspense account in your favor waiting for the immediate remittance to you.

Be informed that your winning prize has a hardcover insurance policy that makes it impossible to make any deduction of any kind, until the sum isfinally credited into your designated account.

This firm on behalf of L.S Lottery Promotion will issue an Irrevocable Guarantee of Payment Bond (IGPB) in your favor, thereby securing the above prize money.

A copy of the IGPB will be forwarded to our paying bank for immediate action. However, our client (L.S Lottery Promotion) has been notified of this development and the status of your claim.

Following the above, you are expe cted to fill the attached form and return back to this office along with a copy of your international passport or driver's license via email attachment or by fax for vetting process which is a standard practice just to ensure that we are dealing with the right individual.

This process is vital and urgent following the instruction from our clients that all prize money should be claimed on or before the DEADLINE on your notice.

Once again accept our congratulations and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Garret Van Pepple
Tel:+316 1694 1146
Fax:+31-84-719-7479

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was ist GlĆ¼ck? Schlafen Fische Ć¼berhaupt? Die Antworten gibtā€™s auf Yahoo! Clever.

Attachments Attachment scanning provided by:

Files:

LION_SHARE_LOTTERY.doc (84k) [Preview] Scan and Save to Computer - Save to Yahoo! Briefcase
# 3
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
01/31/2007 11:25 pm
One of those scammers popped up in my yahoo instant messenger window once. It didn't take long at all for me to realize, but as I was kinda bored at the time I led them on like I was ignorant and interested. I think they gave some sob story about a rich relative's inheritance money. They were friendly throughout the extensive set-up story. All he needed was my checking account #. I told them I'd like to do business with them, but I'd need to shake their hand first, as that's how we do "bidness" here in Texas. He tried a lil more, but while keeping on that I was interested, I insisted on a hand-shake. Finally sensing I was toying with him, he cussed me out and left.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]"Bust a nut!" - Dimebag
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Einstein
[/FONT]
# 4
DAMAGED ONE
DAMAGED ONE
02/01/2007 1:08 pm
Yeah! It fun toying with them! But I ended up cussing them out.
# 5
MAVERIC777
Full Access
MAVERIC777
Full Access
02/01/2007 2:03 pm
Lol .... my favorite thing to do is act realy interested in what they are selling. Then I just sit the phone down and go about doing what I was doing. Lmaooo they aventualy catch the drift and hang up.... lol
A man isen't measured by how far he has traveld in life, but how he made the jurney. ;)

MySpace
# 6
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
02/01/2007 2:59 pm
If its a person I'll have them go through the whole 10 yards about the object, then I'll tell them I'm only 15 or something. When they ask for my mom or dad, I'll tell them to hold on and hang up.

You guys need to check this audio clip out. This guy knows how to do it!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/10/tom-mabe-telemarketer.html

He has a cd out with a bunch of these on it apperatly.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 7
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
02/01/2007 5:18 pm
One hilarious (but not family friendly) site on 419 scams can be found by googleing "ebola monkey man".
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 8
DAMAGED ONE
DAMAGED ONE
02/01/2007 5:52 pm
Originally Posted by: DAMAGED ONEhttp://www.joewein.net/419/419scam.htm#what
This is the one I found :)
# 9
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
02/01/2007 11:28 pm
Speaking of telemarketers, this site might come in handy.
Just last night a lady called trying to sell me Earthlink Internet service, but I played the old hard of hearing game. "What? Speak up! Who? Sausage link? Nah...can't eat sausage, bad for my cholesterol."
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]"Bust a nut!" - Dimebag
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Einstein
[/FONT]
# 10
earthman buck
earthman buck
02/03/2007 5:45 am
Wow. This one I found in my e-mail is so obviously a scam. I can't help but wonder if anyone was dumb enough to fall for this:

FROM, THE DESK OF MR DENIAL OTEE,
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
IN FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
(BOA) BANK OF AFRICA,
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA FASO.

Dear Friend,

Happy New Year and how are you doing with your family? Hope fine, Please pay attention and understand my reason of contacting you today through this email, My name is MR DENIAL OTEE, Bill and Exchange Manager in Bank Of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina-Fafo. In my department, during the Auditing of the year 2006, I discovered an abounded sum of $15M that belongs to our Late Mr. Morris Thompson, an American prominent man who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261, which crashed on January 31st 2000. You may read more about the crash on visiting this C.N.N News internet website below.

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

I desperately need your assistance to secure and move this huge sums of money left behind by my late client to the tune of $15,000.000.00, (Fifteen Million United States Dollars) out from Bank Of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso to your own account, he executed contract through Department of Work and Housing here in Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso and the mentioned money above is his money left in our bank before his death. Meanwhile, for your smoothness of this transaction, I will pay you 30% of the total sum for your co-operation in this matter. If you know that you are interested and capable to handle this business transaction, come up with the information's showed below:-

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Contact Cell Phone Number:
3. Your Age:
4. Your Sex:
5. Your Occupations:
6. Your Country and City:

As soon as possible all these information's is submitted to me, I will immediately draft an application form with all your information's and send back to you, so that you will proceed with the transaction by sending the form to BOA bank for the transferring of this fund into your account. My Direct Cell Phone Number: 00226 76579994.

Yours
Faithfully,
MR DENIAL OTEE.

On a side note, I wish my name was "Denial."
# 11
Julian Vickers
Julian Vickers
02/03/2007 9:31 am
Originally Posted by: The people who receive the scam emails and fall for them often are not the only victims of the scam. We have come across a few cases where people who lacked the funds to cover the advance fee demands committed crimes to get money. They misappropriated often huge amounts from their employers, from charitable organizations they worked for or from other acquaintances they defrauded, hoping they would be able to repay them from the promised millions before anybody would notice. In this way one crime begets another.

That one made my jaw drop slightly
Miracle Blade 4: Gibs on touch.
# 12

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.