Boss Micro BR

ren
ren
01/25/2007 12:17 pm
clicky

I bought one of these things on the weekend as a practice tool - so I can play backings for whatever I'm playing on the evening off my ipod and jam along.

I'm not using the recording feature, but it's nice to have. I guess it's not the cheapest thing, but it has replaced the tuner and metronome in my case, and given me loads more functionality.

A review may well follow once I've figured more of it out, but within 5 minutes of getting it out of the box, and with no reading of the manual, I was jamming along to MP3 and having a great time! I need to buy some better headphones, but other than that, it's great...

Now I can sit in the van on the way to somewhere wailing away. I sat on the train practicing the other day - got some funny looks when the 8-fingered tapping started, but it's great having all the functionality I have at home in my guitar case....

Well worth a look.... :cool:

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com

# 1
earthman buck
earthman buck
01/25/2007 8:33 pm
Yes sir, I love mine. There are only a few things I dislike about it:

-the volume is still pretty quiet, even on full
-the batteries get drained like nobody's business
-the high-function/low-button aspect means you have to memorize button-pressing sequences in order to get stuff done.

Still, though. It's fun.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.