View post (Rep point system overhaul)

View thread

ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
03/21/2007 9:11 pm
Originally Posted by: rightturnonlyI disagree with your little point system. I really don't see my self getting involved in this forum thing. But after some of the answers I had seen I thought I could be of help to some of the beginners. I was wrong. I just couldn't' understand some of the answers that were given ,they seemed to be making fun of a reasonable question, from an obvious beginner that needed some help.
To the satisfaction of some I'm leaving GT to study advanced chord or rhythm playing. I'm even going over some old stuff. By the way the first time I saw Guitar tabs was in a Led Zeppelin song book. It was called "the Best of L.Z." a white book with a picture of a Zeppelin on it. At that time I was able to learn more from working with other Musicians, and buy ear. See you when I see you RTO. :) Please let it be known that, :mad: Im not really nice. :mad:

Buddy...I had a bad experience that really pissed me off and almost caused me to leave here along time ago. But I'm glad i stayed...really glad.

By the way...thanks ninj and co for making it easier to rep people.
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

METOOB