Song Attempt

Bar Chord Nick
Full Access
Bar Chord Nick
Full Access
01/21/2007 7:29 pm
Ok it's my first complete song attempt. Simple blues nothing special but I played all the instruments(Bass,Rhythm and Lead) and laid down a basic drum track with EZ Drummer. Then mixed it. Like I said it's not great but it's a start and I spent about 5 hours to do every thing. Next one will be better....I hope :D

Napalm
# 1
strat-man
strat-man
01/21/2007 7:43 pm
Thats pretty cool Nick i enjoyed it, i was jammin along with ya by halfway thru it! :cool:
Strat totin
Six string slingin
Son of a gun

I met my maker, i made him cry, and on my shoulder he asked me why, his people won't fly thru the storm, i said, listen here man they don't even know your born.

strat-man rocks with vox
# 2
Bar Chord Nick
Full Access
Bar Chord Nick
Full Access
01/21/2007 10:19 pm
Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I uploaded just the background track on my soundclicks page if anyone wants to just jam without my solo over it. If you do record something to it please post it. I'd love to hear what you came up with.

The track is called "Napalm Background Track" :)
# 3
quickfingers
quickfingers
01/22/2007 3:19 am
muchhh better quality than last one. you could go a little more busy with the drums, however. listen to some blues drumming and just pick up some techniques/beats along the way. i am a drummer in no way, shape, or form, but throwing good beats together is going to be vital for a solo artist, or even just messing around with your own music. good stuff regardless. clean tone and clean bass, as well.
"the more you know, the less you know. I don't feel like i know shit anymore, but i love it."
-Mike Stern

PERSONAL WANKAGE
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.