View post (Clinton in '08?)

View thread

hunter60
Humble student
hunter60
Humble student
01/21/2007 11:25 pm
Originally Posted by: magicninjaI believe you may have mixed Richardson up with our former Governor Gary Johnson. He was the one who was pro Marijuana. :D Other than that yes he is a very viable canidate and if he cannot get the nomination would make an excellent running mate. The greatest single thing he did (imo) is give a tax break to Hollywood studios for filming in the State. Some of the more recent films include Employee of the Month and The Hills Have Eyes. Also Tommy Lee Jones was here filming a movie that I don't what it is just yet. I did see, on a trip to take my brother in law to school In Las Vegas, NM, a set where they had one of the highway offramps set up like the US-Mexico border. I was like wtf? I know I didn't drive for that long! Great idea and has brought much needed revenue to NM.

You may be right! I'm old. My memory is not what it used to be...what were we talking about? :o I was stationed in New Mexico for 18 months back in the day and I really loved your state. I think it really gets short shrift from a lot of folks.
[FONT=Tahoma]"All I can do is be me ... whoever that is". Bob Dylan [/FONT]