View post (Clinton in '08?)

View thread

magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator
01/21/2007 10:42 pm
Originally Posted by: hunter60I like Richardson. I've been following him for some time now. What will hurt him is from a state that doesn't have big political clout, his pro-marijuna past and, I hate saying this, his Hispanic heritage. On the plus side, he's a lot like Clinton. Comes from a small state, appears honest and his state has really begun to flourish under his adminstration.

I'll have to see how the stumping goes before I make my final decision as to where I'll cast my vote.

I believe you may have mixed Richardson up with our former Governor Gary Johnson. He was the one who was pro Marijuana. :D Other than that yes he is a very viable canidate and if he cannot get the nomination would make an excellent running mate. The greatest single thing he did (imo) is give a tax break to Hollywood studios for filming in the State. Some of the more recent films include Employee of the Month and The Hills Have Eyes. Also Tommy Lee Jones was here filming a movie that I don't what it is just yet. I did see, on a trip to take my brother in law to school In Las Vegas, NM, a set where they had one of the highway offramps set up like the US-Mexico border. I was like wtf? I know I didn't drive for that long! Great idea and has brought much needed revenue to NM.
Magicninja
Guitar Tricks Moderator

"If it feels right, play it. If it feels wrong, play it faster” - Magicninja
www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons