View post (Clinton in '08?)

View thread

hunter60
Humble student
hunter60
Humble student
01/21/2007 7:37 pm
Originally Posted by: magicninjaRichardson is in. http://news.yahoo.com/fc/us/presidential_election_2008

He'll get my vote in the primary and I sincerely hope he gets the nomination. He has experience in foriegn policy having been the Ambassador to the UN under the Clinton administration. He recently made some trips to the Darfur region to see what was going on. Gov Richardson has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize four times. He also has been Secertary of Energy so he will have some insight on the oil crisis. He's done well as Governer here in NM. I think he could be a great president.

I like Richardson. I've been following him for some time now. What will hurt him is from a state that doesn't have big political clout, his pro-marijuna past and, I hate saying this, his Hispanic heritage. On the plus side, he's a lot like Clinton. Comes from a small state, appears honest and his state has really begun to flourish under his adminstration.

I'll have to see how the stumping goes before I make my final decision as to where I'll cast my vote.
[FONT=Tahoma]"All I can do is be me ... whoever that is". Bob Dylan [/FONT]