View post (Clinton in '08?)

View thread

z0s0_jp
Riffologist
z0s0_jp
Riffologist
01/21/2007 7:11 pm
Originally Posted by: R. ShackleferdBush = big oil? Now that sounds like a taking point. I have a feeling I'm not going to change any of your perceptions, but just for fun and if you're interested you might read this article. And that's from a San Francisco paper. Or this article.

And where in "...life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness" in the Constitution does it say we're entitled to health care? Does that mean I need to pay for your kid's braces too? You wanna pay for my wife to get some breast implants? In essence I agree I guess. Health care should be affordable, but I highly disagree that it's the government's role to make it so. The less they are involved in our lives, the better. Gradually and progressively giving them so much power and influence on everything has led to the very corruption you speak of.
in our state you have to prove you really are finnancially unable and require health care...and then it is not for beauty i.e a nice rack, there are ways to make it work. i am not for fed- social- medicine though.
"Dammit Jim!! I'm a guitarist not a roadie...so haul my gear"