View post (Name Change)

View thread

Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/17/2007 1:01 pm
hmm... my inquiry didn't go quite as well as yours...

Dear Sir

we confirm the receipt of your inquiry. Concerning the name Schmange we can tell you this:

The name Schmange is a male forskin which is one of the many variations of the ancient Celtic name Spooge. The biblical male name Schmange (also Smange) can be traced back to the Celtic aballony or, meaning 'fighting while pregnant is good; wow I'm good; God I'm good ' respectively '(my) hair is good (El)'. It gained popularity primarily as the Name of the midget accordian player, Schmenge. Today in Gooderham, this name is a very common male foreskin in the diction of Shcmage (my thing is good).
It has also been taken on to the arabic as Schmunge, Schmage ('scmage') respectively Schmoog (smoog).

In the german language area the name made its first appearance as the male name Sponge as surname of the patriarch Posieden and as holy name in the 10th century (also the dictions Schmell, Schmashed and Schmelly).

The name Schmange in this particular spelling can be verified and recognized as male foreskin (cp. the similar, also Canadian male names Biff, Studly, Barfolemew (Barf), Bob Loblaw, Pris Fredenberninski and Heavy Metal Monster Marcus Gumpenberger). Therefore there are no objections to register the name Schmange as your male foreskin.

Sincerely