View post (screw the look and name)

View thread

Bluegrasslimey
Bluegrasslimey
01/06/2007 10:31 am
Nice looking instrument. Try before you buy. Yup that works but since i only own 5 guitars that i tried first out of my 26 item collection that don't hold true. I only have one guitar that is a stick and that's shaped like an AK 47 assault rifle. I get most from Ebay and all of them are real gems. Oh except the AK 47, more of a novelty thans a guitar. The look is as important. I have gained a lot of experience over the years working with guitars and players as a roady/driver in the music business so i can see a dudd when i see one.

As for Epiphone over Gibson. It's a lot to do where they were built. I have noticed the same with Fender and squire, the cheaper modeled squires feel and play better then the more expensive fenders. Over here in the UK the Genuine article is way expensive. your 800 dollar guitar is double that over here. Jacksons seem to be the only ones that hae no diffrential between playability charvelle and charvette guitars play the same as the real mcoy and are a fraction of the price although Charvettes are now so rare they are worth bundles especially the hot pink ones. They cost as much as a top range Randy Rhodes. I'm waiting for a mass produced Vinnie vincent Model. The real Job would set me back at least 4.5 grand including import taxes from the USA and thats the only place to get one. GRRRRRRRRR
:eek: [FONT=Century Gothic]Just groove, ya know ya wanna?????[/FONT] :eek: