View post (GT Solo Assignment Jan'07)

View thread

Bluegrasslimey
Bluegrasslimey
01/21/2007 10:12 am
Originally Posted by: maestro shazHey, Thanks Rick...

I loved your tone man... About my tone, that sound u were thinkin of is Chorus, that's all I was using and a bit of Reverb. I love this backing track, so far it is my favourite out of all the backing tracks I've played on here.

Reason why, is cos I've never ever played this style before and it was a challenge for me :eek: At first I couldn't play to the track, the rythm and such just threw me off, cos mostly I'm into speed and neo-classical type rock.

But finally I got down the feel of the track and I've completed my take for this month...

So listen here for Jumpin' Frog Groove - GT Jan '07

Please enjoy and comment

PS. Rick, you gonna complete the whole song? If I remembered correctly, you only had about half of the song done. I'd love to hear the full song with that killer tone of yours which I am unable to compete with :D

Shaz man that was amazing. If i didn't know it was a backing track i would swear that that was an orriginal piece. This may not be your normal style but heck you got it nailed. It certainly put my meagre effort in the shade. You have got real class and the Satriani influence was surely there. Outstanding job. I better keep practicing to keep up with your awesome guitar playing.

You got my vote for sure.
:eek: [FONT=Century Gothic]Just groove, ya know ya wanna?????[/FONT] :eek: