View post (Movies of 2006)

View thread

Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
12/22/2006 7:21 am
War Of The Worlds - Tom Cruise loves Katie Holmes like Steven Spielberg loves adding happy nonsense to endings. The ending from the book was fine, but this...they look like they just came out of a shoot for Vogue magazine, not a friggin ALIEN ATTACK!

Wedding Crashers - Pretty damn funny.

Exorcism of Emily Rose - I'd give it one and a half thumbs...in MY EYES.

Hostel - First thirty minutes = hot euro chicks. Last hour and a half = unnecessary banality.

Saw II - I can't believe I "saw" this. Ok, you know all the death contraptions in these movies? I'd rather be IN one than have to watch any of the three.

The Hills Have Eyes - random mutant rape scene. That is all.

V For Vendetta - I hated that poem. The movie was decent enough, though.

Pirates Of The Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest - please, for GOD'S SAKE, HIRE AN EDITOR IF YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE A LONG, HORRIBLE FILM WITHOUT ONE.

X-Men: The Last Stand - Let's pull down our pants a drop a steaming load on the X-men storyline!

Clerks 2 - I agree with PRSplaya most wholeheartedly. Though this did, sadly, rely more on gross-out comedy than the first.

Larry The Cable Guy: Health Inspector - Do not ****ing subject yourself to this.

Superman Returns - Ok, Superman... great acting, fantastic action, and Kevin Spacey is THE best Lex Luthor I have ever seen. Oh but wait, we forgot to put in a plot... Let's just throw in some **** about Luthor growing a continent out of crystals. This should have been called "Superman InContinent."
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...