View post (Acapella's second story)

View thread

ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
02/08/2007 3:16 am
Funny thing...a couple months ago at band practise, we decided my solo album would be called erics ego waffles.

The story. I think it could use some more development in getting the reader to hate richard. I could get really into it. I don't know...maybe I would have had a buch of thoughts festering in the guys head, which come to a climax as he attacks richard. I also maybe might not have painted richard as a slob. I'd make him all proper and snooty...Anyways, this could be a really good story with a few tweaks. Kudos.

The worst thing about him wasn’t that he thought so highly of himself. The worst thing is that everybody did. Somehow I was the only one who could see through him. It wasn’t even a matter of seeing through him, just seeing him. They all saw him as a leader, because he made it very clear that he was superior to them. He definitely stood out. He made sure that everybody knew that he was English, and he only wore suits. Red suits, God knows why. They were always red, and always…puffy.

Ha, all i can think of here is Austin Powers.
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

METOOB