View post (america under attack !!!!)

View thread

zepp_rules
zepp_rules
09/12/2001 8:52 pm
hey wait a minute,

Israel under Rabin and Sharon have made concession after concession to the palestinians, Israel has done more for peace then the probably should have. Israel has never initiated a conflict, all of them have been started by the surrounding arab countries. Israel is willing to do anything for peace, and have tried very hard.

In addition who do you think is allowing, and encouraging the kids to provoke the Israeli soldiers. Arafat Why isn't doing something to prevent them from attacking the soldiers? He is willing to sacfrice these kids to generate negative views toward Israel. Though, i don't live in Israel, i have studied (objectively) it a great deal in Hebrew School, and have been to many speeches about Israel's status.

Israel wants peace now, and are willing to do almost anything for it. anything they do, is in self-defense.

Finally, this is a guitar forum. Let's try to stay on topic.

To improve technique and of course trying to keep all as clean as possible. I know my own limits and speed limits and so on I never play anything I'm not capable of. That wouldn't make any sense. After three years of playing I tried to play everything as fast as possible and that sounded, I would say, like shit, and I didn't realize that if I'd play bit slower things than I was capable of playing then everything would sound much better.

--Aleksi Laiho - Advice to Play By