View post (america under attack !!!!)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
09/12/2001 8:17 pm
"and what do you expect from soildgers to do when molotov ****teils and stones are thrown at them????" YOu forget to mention that the soldiers are in the palastinain area (eg Gazza or Ramalla), when there is no need for them to be there in such numbers.The whole reason of the palastian police was to sort this out.
"and the reason for plo being weak is the fact that most of the palestinians support other terrorist organizations and not plo " you make this sound like a chicken and the egg situation. When america, the worlds biggest super power, a country based on democracy, where every one is equal and has a right to live,doesn't step in, and acts like the school bully's big brother at the nogotiating table, does it matter what the palastinian think? They cant do anything. Very few manage to get thier hands on some fertilzer etc to make home made bombs, but what's that to an army (funded by us).
I find your comment about them not carring about thier kids insulting. THis should be the same to anyone even with a below average IQ.

"be burned and choked with gaz again, so we want a jewish state" So because your grandparents were persicuted, gives you the right to persicute poeple who have done absoloutly nothing wrong.

"what is the definition of racism if you call israel racist country" It is a country set up for one RACE. The fact that most american tax payers who have indeed funded this state, cant claim a dime from it, because of their race. In my book this is racist. Not to mention they've been treating their arab citizen and nieghbours as turds.

"judaism and islam ARE NOT ALIKE we dont have the Jihad thing" Do you know what "JIHAD" means? It means doing for the sake of god, which includes giving to charity comuinity work etc, it's a shame the media has only picked up on the military side of it. Islam condems the killing of citizen (as i said earlier). Anyway, certain white supremist groups belive they are special and more "divine", judiasim belives that jews are "gods children" there is no mention about the rest of us. Taking fact and distorting them like i have done in my example above is easy, that's why i urge poeple to be clam, and take waht the media says with a pinch of salt.
"You sorry usa quit the stupid summit??? do you want to see usa paying big money to the black people, when most of the slave traders were muslims????" Hmmm,all of those slave traders in america over the last 200 years were muslim?
You cant blame muslims for everything. You do know that some of the slaves are from african muslim desent. Actually there is debate whether to compensate descendant of black slaves.
I'm sorry you find a summit which would like to take steps to lessen the extent of rasicm in the world "stupid", to me when a melting pot country pulls out of a summit like that there are issues.

your comment about countries like Cuba (i'm guesing you mean bannana repulblics), we have stepped in on Cuba before, only to get our fingers burned.(the whole cuba missle crissis thing). We do not go out of our way to give them a hard time in the hope they leave the counrty, as is the case in isreal.

THere is no reason that you should have a Jewish only state, why not take a leaf from south africa's book, give them equal rights, equal opportunities? This whole mess could be solved if your willing to share!

[Edited by educatedfilm on 09-13-2001 at 06:15 AM]