View post (america under attack !!!!)

View thread

Zeppelin
Zeppelin
09/12/2001 8:01 pm
first of all :
there were never never such a thing palestinian state, so we didnt take anything.. most of the lands on which israel was supposed to be were lands that locals sold to the jewish settlers during 1900-1948.
second: in 1916 a pact of good will between arabian and jewish nations was signed. the people then there will be only two countries a jewish one, and a so called palestinian one, which is Jordan, in case you dont know..
in 1920 the palestinians went mad, and started to kill innocent jewish settlers.. since then we dont like them... they were first to violate the peace, and they are always first to start a war.. you telling me israeli arabians were killed during the intifada??? few months ago black riotes were shot down in cininati (dont know how to spell it right)
so we are not the only bad guys here.. the difference is that black people are american loyal citizens, while our arabian citizens want to throw us to the sea..
you say i'll get armor and weapon???? yes i will, and so are the palestinians, otherwise how can you explain the fact that everyday israelis are being shot on the roads?
the palestinian terrorist are being assasinated because there's no posible way to bring them to court.. the plo never arest them for more than 3 days, and our police cant enter palestinian cities to arest them
and one more fact the arabians in israel are not serving in the army, most of them according to official statistics dont pay taxes, and yet they have realy good life here.. maybe the palestinians in plo suffer , but their brothers here life like kings, they can afford things that their muslim brothers in othe countries just cant. the reason that most of them are uneducated is their culture, not government policy

the last thing: few years ago my family choosed merez on the election, and as you probably dont know merez is our most radical left winged party, which means they are the most peacful people around
since then many things happened and believe me no one here will ever thing again about choosing them... the palestinian policy turned even the most peacful people into people who think there's no chance to the peace..
belive me one day even you'll understand it
i suggest we stop this arguing right here, because you dont live here and you dont know most of the facts, and i'm growing tired of people, who even when 10000 of them are killed by muslim radical terrorist organizations still think there is a place for some stupid declarations, rejected by the other side years ago

[Edited by Zeppelin on 09-12-2001 at 04:05 PM]
"They think im crazy..
but i know better.
It is not I who am crazy.
It is I who am mad.."

ren hoek