View post (america under attack !!!!)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
09/12/2001 7:46 pm
"look what's going on in russia.. for years they supported arabian aggressions and now they suffering from it themselves.." The russians supported those with a sympathy towards comunist intrests (some of these were arab countries).

"open your eyes.. leave all the human rights alone for the second, because there are no humans against us all but only cold blood killers. " Sorry, the way i see it, their country was taken away from them in 48, the poeple who came along amd considered them as crap, so a lot of plastinians left, some stayed and were just refugees for years, and some took isreali passports (these arabs aren't accapted in dailly life, in the last "INTIFADA", there were no fatalities due to the isreali army among the jewish citezens, but there were fatalities when it came to the isreali arabs). It's a shame amnisty international sees these "cold blooded killers" as humans. Hell man, you even have extradudicail excutions for the arab fanatics (alot of these poeple are innocent, but isreal has a policy of shoot them all and let god sort them out), but for the isreali fanatic how assasinated your president there's a prison sentance. Don't tell me there's no double standards there.

"in case you didnt know it israeli army IS made of kids, im 18 in another half year, and i'm going to serve my country"
i know about this, and your an adult when you turn 18. You also are given weapons and armour.