View post (america under attack !!!!)

View thread

Zeppelin
Zeppelin
09/12/2001 1:43 pm
As a citizen of Israel, who knows what terror is about very well, first of all i want to tell all the Americans, we are with you in this war against the terror, and may the god help all the victims of this terror act, hopefuly this will be somehow the last terror attack of its kind
the second thing i must to say, is that in the fight against terror there IS such a thing as right and wrong sides, there is no reason for anyone in this world to kill innocent people, and from our long expirience with the terror, the people behind it understand only the words of powerfull reaction, and that's why in my opinion the USA has to use all of their military might against the people responsible for this act of terror

educatedfilm: the palestinians dont get kicked in the teeth, Israel did try to solve the problem in peacful way, which turned out to be the wrong way, because even when we were in the middle of negotiations cars were blowing up in the middle of our cities, like Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. in case you didnt watch the news, or somehow missed it, the palestinians went to the streets yesterday and shown their happiness because thousands of americans were hurt, all this while only because of america the PLO exist anyway. those terror muslim based groups are against everybody, this is no matter of israel or usa or whatever anymore, it is fundametalistic islam against the rest of the world

"They think im crazy..
but i know better.
It is not I who am crazy.
It is I who am mad.."

ren hoek