Searching forums

Krunek
Krunek
11/20/2006 6:31 pm
O.K. Guys, help me out here... A while ago, say 2-3 months, some guy was looking advice on buying a guitar... He was getting a semi hollow, or something for blues, something like that. Not a rock or metal guitar, but something softer. And I recall someone gave him advice on a company that makes great guitars. A family business, it is. They are somewhere in the states. I think the words were; something in the line of; try checking out ***** guitars before these guys figure out how good guitars they make and raise the price. And a few people seconded that opinion. For the life of me, i can"t find a link to the site of that company. Anyone? Rings any bells?
# 1
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
11/20/2006 6:42 pm
Go through some of these threads : http://www.guitartricks.com/forum/search.php?searchid=303745

Might be in there.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 2
Krunek
Krunek
11/20/2006 8:43 pm
Originally Posted by: elklanderccGo through some of these threads : http://www.guitartricks.com/forum/search.php?searchid=303745

Might be in there.

Can"t open it. Says; no matches found... But never the less. I tried searching forums. Came up with nothing. Hmmmm... I know I have been to the site about that guitars. And was very surprised with prices. They were from say, 80 $ above.. Looked nice. And I know a few of you saed they are extremly good instrumens, regardless of the price..
# 3
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
11/20/2006 9:01 pm
It was just the forum search page for "hollow body." There was one with a lot of members recommending a PRS hollowbody, mabey that perhaps?
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 4
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
11/20/2006 11:13 pm
Can't say I know what thread you're talking about, but I'd just suggest adjusting your search parameters. Like if you can remember a particular member you know who posted in that thread, go to "find all posts by member x". Or perhaps if you can remember a particular word or phrase, even if it had nothing to do with the topic of the thread, it was just in the language of the discussion. And again, it might help to narrow the search if you remember what forum section it was in. You get the jist. Hope any of that helps.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]"Bust a nut!" - Dimebag
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Einstein
[/FONT]
# 5
Krunek
Krunek
11/21/2006 5:23 am
Originally Posted by: elklanderccIt was just the forum search page for "hollow body." There was one with a lot of members recommending a PRS hollowbody, mabey that perhaps?

Nope. PRS are expensive... These were really cheap guitars. No big name, never heard of them before. It was like I saed. The guy was looking for a semi hollow? Or something like that. Anyway, the link was showing a picture of a guitar looking like a Gibson Les Paul, you know? Maybe it wasn"t a hollow or semi hollow. That is all I know. I checked out the site, and they had some great looking guitars. And quite a few of you agreed in that thread that they are great sounding too. And now I can"t find it... :mad: Darn.
# 6
Krunek
Krunek
11/21/2006 5:25 am
Originally Posted by: R. ShackleferdCan't say I know what thread you're talking about, but I'd just suggest adjusting your search parameters. Like if you can remember a particular member you know who posted in that thread, go to "find all posts by member x". Or perhaps if you can remember a particular word or phrase, even if it had nothing to do with the topic of the thread, it was just in the language of the discussion. And again, it might help to narrow the search if you remember what forum section it was in. You get the jist. Hope any of that helps.

Tried all of that before... Can"t find it. I am pretty sure someone saed something in the line of; these guys make great guitars...check it out before they figure out how good guitars they make and raise the price. Tried all possible variations of that and came up with nothing...pretty frustrating, if I may add.
# 7
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
11/21/2006 8:47 am
cud it be Agile?

*awaits rockonn appearance with confetti
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]
# 8
Krunek
Krunek
11/21/2006 8:53 am
Originally Posted by: jeffhxcud it be Agile?

*awaits rockonn appearance with confetti

Hehehe, right you are, my malaysian friend. Found a thread... But i find a link before. It was save in the history on one of computers at work. rondomusic.
Ah, I am not loosing my sanity after all... Thanks to all of you guys for help.
Especially you, Jeff. Cause you were on the right trail... Watch out for those mosquitoes! ;)
# 9
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
11/21/2006 8:54 am
thank god for air conditioned hotel rooms

weet
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]
# 10
ren
ren
11/21/2006 10:30 am
Originally Posted by: KrunekTried all of that before... Can"t find it. I am pretty sure someone saed something in the line of; these guys make great guitars...check it out before they figure out how good guitars they make and raise the price. Tried all possible variations of that and came up with nothing...pretty frustrating, if I may add.

I think I've heard someone make that statement about 'Agile' guitars....

Worth a look?

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com

# 11
Krunek
Krunek
11/21/2006 11:04 am
Originally Posted by: renI think I've heard someone make that statement about 'Agile' guitars....

Worth a look?

www.rondomusic.net
# 12

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.