View post (Video you should see)

View thread

elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
11/18/2006 10:59 pm
The way it pretty much works is that a city (or township) will either have cops that are pretty cool about things, or cops that are real jerks. For instance, when I was pulled over for throwing fireworks out the window, the cop said "I know you did it, cmon, I used to do the same **** when I was your age, just admit it." And the time me and my brother got pulled over because I was shooting my bb gun out the window and someone thought it was a hostage situation, the cops were laughing their asses off after they went through a whole fiasco and realized i was playing with a toy gun, they said, "This is gonna make a great bbq story for you guys!"

Now, both those times i was let go without a ticket or anything, but If I was pulled over 2 townships over, I woud have been taken in and hit with everything possible. There was an incident in a nearby town a few months ago where the cops arrested a whole band because they're were playing a gig in a park. The show was completely legal and they had their permits, but the cops arrested them anyway, one of the kids was even in the Big Brother program and does a lot of community service (by choice not from troube with cops.)

More often than not, we hear about incident like these in the news and it really pisses me off, mostly because the people don't fight back. I'm not talking about punchhing the cop in the face, but if you had 20 kids behind and 3 cops in front of you, you have a great opportunity to make the cops aware of your rights. If worst comes to worst and the cops start trouble, I can hoestly say I would defend myself and my rights. If I had to be taken in and be charged, so be it. I still wait for the day the cops try to break up a local show around here, everyone knows everyone, and theres not nearly enough cops to shut us down.

What those university cops did was wrong, and this kind of thing needs to be stopped. The only way it will is if people stand up.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace