View post (Well, someone had to start one about it.)

View thread

ren
ren
11/17/2006 8:30 pm
Originally Posted by: Scotttaylor72...Ren, I'm a little surprised to hear you say that you don't think it's that much better than the original X-box. I currently only own three 360 games, and the graphics and game play is much better than the same games on the xbox. I was actually stunned the first time Madden booted up on the 360, it made the $600 I spent on the console/game/controller worth it.

It's possible that I've been a bit strong, I guess I probably should have gone with saying I was (and am) underwhelmed. I was expecting more that's for sure.

Bear in mind that I ditched the xbox the same time as I got the 360, so I never had the two to compare. In my mind's eye or whatever, PGR3 is not drastically better in look or feel than PGR2, Saint's Row isn't better than GTA3 or Vice City in my opinion. I just got COD3, and that does look good I must admit.

So yeah, maybe I've overplayed my hand there boys... I do feel that xbox 36o is more 'xbox 1.2' than 'xbox 2' - I don't think it's next gen. Think of the NES vs the Super NES, or that vs the PS1. For M$ I guess the question is, will Sony pull it out of the bag....

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com