View post (Well, someone had to start one about it.)

View thread

ren
ren
11/17/2006 8:51 am
I've got a 360, so I guess I hope that wins the 'war'. The games still aren't amazing (although having HD TV makes a big difference) and I still mostly play Halo 2 from the original xbox. Microsoft have nailed the online thing in my opinion, although if I'm honest I don't think the 360 is drastically better than the original xbox...

PS3 I think can't possibly meet the hype. I may buy one later once there are games for it that impress, or if I want a blu-ray machine but no way am I gonna get suckered into paying way over the top from ebay etc or queuing for hours. I had PS1 and PS2 - the only thing for Sony for me is that Rockstar release their games there first, so the next GTA will probably be on PS3 for a year before it hits the 360....

The Wii I like the idea of - I've had a few nintendo consoles over the years. I like that they are going a different way rather than going all out for graphics and 'next gen'. If they have to rely on game play it might be that their games are very good. Time will tell....

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com