moderately rebellious

quickfingers
quickfingers
11/07/2006 10:05 pm
i put a (very) rough draft of my cheesey epic metal ballad up on my little music page. i had problems getting the MIDI into audio tracks, mainly becasue i use a USB MIDI device which is completely useless for putting MIDI through an instrument, becuase it gives off terrible latency, and if any of you didnt know, music doenst sound good when its terribly off-tempo. :) so basically, i just put a microphone up to the speakers whilst playing the MIDI tracks and viola, here comes white-noise. give it a listen; its just something i do on my spare time with some random metal riffs and ideas that i cant put into my dub reggae band. hah. well here it is. http://www.myspace.com/thechadvandykeexperience

oh, and the bass is off terribly on that little breakdown, but its cool. my buddy tracked it because my bass is out of commission right now, so yes...i know, theres tempo/timing problems. its just a rough idea and its not even finished yet. i have a good 2 minutes to slap on the POS, complete with a totally bitchin' neoclassical sweep picking walkup part. i love it. anyways, tell me what you think.
"the more you know, the less you know. I don't feel like i know shit anymore, but i love it."
-Mike Stern

PERSONAL WANKAGE
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.