View post (Yesterday, something weird happened)

View thread

acapella
acapella
11/01/2006 6:24 pm
At around 4:00 I started getting a pretty bad headache. It got to the point where I thought if I moved my head while my eyes were open I would puke. At around 5:30 I decided I should lie down for a while. At 3:00 in the morning, I woke up to find myself in bed wearing all my clothes with a blanket on top of my head. At this point I felt better than I had for months, well rested and clear headed to a point that made me wonder how I had functioned or even lived feeling like I had for as long as I can remember. I also had short, broken memories of things that had happened in the past 10 hours, but no idea of when or in what order they happened. I changed and drank and went back to bed, fearing that I would be unable to sleep again. However I lied awake for about half an hour thinking about Zelda (yeah, I think about Zelda a lot) and then slept until 7:00 this morning. At that point I felt tired again, and now I feel the same way I felt up until 3:00 this morning, tired and unable to think clearly. So what this tells me is, I'm ****** up. Just felt like sharing that.
You go outside and practice screaming. We'll play music while you're gone.