View post (The only time Jolly McJollyson has discussed his personal problems)

View thread

aschleman
aschleman
10/27/2006 2:49 pm
I've never really felt like you've "attacked" me in anyway... But I see myself as more of a composed person... I generally don't take anything that anyone says to me in an opinionative discussion to heart if it contradicts my own beliefs... I realize that we have a lot of people on this forum, most of which are all familiar with each other enough to know what sense of humour (or lack there-of) they have. In most cases I'm sure your sarcasm has been taken as just that. Even when you've seemed to use it in a demeaning, or otherwise, way... But with a diverse group of individuals comes diverse personalities... all can't be as passive or apathetic as mine. It's nice to see that you have taken notice to that and have made a step forward!!

In the future however, if I ask for criticizm... or mention something that contradicts your beliefs, I give you permission to use whatever outlet you must to convey your message. I'm not a Sensitive-Sally... and I don't get upset at most things. But I think we're alike in the way that ignorance is one our biggest pet-peeves.