View post (Lucid Dreams)

View thread

elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
10/30/2006 4:59 am
I've never had control over my dreams (that I can remember), but I do remember alot of "events" from my dreams. I can't recall everything from a dream, but theres parts that I do. I remember that when I was little, several times I had a dream where I was being chased by (feel free to laugh) two fingers that appeared to be cut off a little past the knuckle (like the hand from The Adams Family, but just an index and middle finger.) I could never out run it, and it always appeared to "kill" me. Whenever it got close I woul fall down and it was like my spirt was vanishing from my body and I wathced as my body would lay there. Whenever I had that dream, my body would always end up in the same place, which was with my head between two railings that were next to the stairs. (this was back in my house from when I used to live in Philly.) The wierd thing about it was that the railings were only inches apart, and my head would never fit between any of them. Another thing I remember is me walking around in this "old junkyard" kinda enviornment that was behind my old house and I tried to jump real high and I just kept going up and up and I started flying around my old neighbor hood (this was when I was little as well.) I never got close to any houses, It was kinda like a kite's eye view. Theres been times when I've appeared to fallen in love with a girl in my dream (which I would have never seen before) and I wake up and then realize it was a dream, and that will depress me for the rest of the day cause it seemed so real. I could go all day with stuff I remember, but those happened the most often when I was younger. I tend to have more nightmares than dreams, but I love it that way because I love horror movies and love being scared, and with nightmares, it puts you in a horror movie situation, but its like a videogame (you can't die ;) ). I'd take being able to remember all my nightmares over control of a dream anyday.

One more thing, I aint gonna lie, when I was (geussing) around 7 or 8, I had a dream where I was peeing on a patch of colorful flowers when I suddenly woke up to realize I was face up in my bed pissing on myself. Luckily I was wearing my gym uniform for school which consisted of sweat pants, so they sopped everything before it hit the bed (which was a bunk bed with me on top, so coulda been bad news for my brother :D .) I don't think I ever told anyone about that, so...... lucky you guys. But I swear thats the only time that I ever wet the bed. :o
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace