View post (I got)

View thread

ren
ren
10/17/2006 4:12 pm
Originally Posted by: acapellaI can't imagine ever being able to beat up my dad...

For clarification, I didn't plan it... For the millionth time me and my brother were about to be on business end of a can of whoop ass, and I figured it was time to stop taking it. I also only had to give him one good crack, which I don't think qualifies as a beating... it's his fault for sending me to do Karate anyway... he should have seen it coming.... :D

The only thing I'm advocating here is standing up for yourself, which doesn't have to mean following my example - I'm not you, and none of us can fully understand these situations if we're not in them. You could go for the reasoned argument route - so yeah, all I'm saying is, don't be afraid to stand up for yourself and/or what you think is right.... and if you defend your mom, he can't very well argue with that without looking like such an A-Hole that he'd have to see it himself....

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com