View post (myspace sucks)

View thread

elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
10/16/2006 1:53 am
Originally Posted by: puredude this has nothing to do with the makers of myspace and i would know because the same thing happened to my friend. .

So its absolutely immpossible for the people who run myspace to make a completely different website that will appear to trick people? It could all be just an excuse for myspace to use ppl's profiles to spam more than just their ads. If someone says my myspace is postin crazy bullitens, they can just blame it on the other trick websites. Its unlikely, but still a possibility.

It would also be impossible to to get people's credit card information through email unless the person sent their credit card number (and that 3 digit code) to someone and its still in their outbox. Even the receipts they get in their e-mail for stuff they get online will only show the last 4 digits of the card. Sure, they can get e-mail adress', people's home adress', and mabey even some phone numbers, but they would just use those to spam even more.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace