View post (*sigh*)

View thread

ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
10/09/2006 4:18 pm
its been a terrible week....found out my uncles dying of cancer as i speak...2 tumors one in the heart and one in the liver....

I had an uncle die a couple years ago from electrocution. It wasn't easy, but you know...

my dad was thinking of quitting his job for good which means i may not be able to continue studying cos hes over worked and seriously stressed out..been like that for years actually...havent been coping with assignments myself and might need to retake a whole semester for one subject cos i failed it...

That sucks dude...I have similar financial worries for school...I've got no idea how I'm gonna pay for my university...you'll figure out something.

oh and ive been having this pain in the groin area...went for a checkup turns out ive been pissing blood...going for ultrasound tomorrow to see what exactly is up...might require surgery...it all costs money and i just feel real bad for my dad...so ive been in this episode...

Wow...we don't have to pay for that here, but do you have insurance or anything? Think it's got anything to do with stress?

thing is i myself have been hit with this writers block and i cant play as well when i record compared to me playing casually...ive come up with numerous riffs but i just cant seem to put words into them as effectively as i could before...its all just frustrating...i feel like im drifting in the middle of nowhere not knowing what to do or where to start...

I was having this the other day. My advice is to learn a song. I decided to do that yesterday, and it just makes you excited to play again. Or...maybe take a short break from playing.

useless prick

No. ;)

Sorry if you just wanted to rant...ha...Hope the best for you and that everything works out. :)
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

METOOB