Polytone mini-brute?

The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
10/07/2006 1:43 am
Any opinion or experience with the polytone? I've heard it's a killer jazz amp, which all I want/need right now. I am looking for a relatively small jazz amp that I can carry by the handle in one arm while carrying my guitar in the other (I'm doing a jazz ensemble at NEC, and I need to transport my amp around, and I would rather not make two trips up and down three floors for obvious reasons).

If no one knows anything about the polytone, any other suggestions? I've heard good things about the Fender Blues Jr., but I'm not so sure...
There are only two important things in life - There's music and theres girls, not necessarily in that order....
The Ace's Guitar Tricks
# 1
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
10/07/2006 6:08 am
Yup, looks like it would be well suited for your needs. Are you looking at the Mini-Brute, or the Mini-Bruite II? I'd go for the II myself, since it's got more gain options. I've never played one myself, and I'm definitely no jazz guitarist, but it looks like it's geared for what you're looking for, and at only ~25lbs. it would be very easy to haul around.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 2
Hurricane Ramon
Hurricane Ramon
10/16/2010 11:19 am
I have a Mini Brute that's totally Killer ! :cool:

3 inputs for instrument or hi hz mics . plenty of power @ 100 watts :eek: .

Came with Polytone X2 cabs - , each one with a 12" and 8" drivers .

I love it :D

Hurricane Ramon
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.