View post (Need some feedback)

View thread

polansky
polansky
10/04/2006 2:57 pm
Originally Posted by: Krunek I have found a washburn in another store that I could also get on monthly payments, but it is also hh, so... And it is but ugly, by God it is. Sorry to any of you washburn players there. .

Krunek, men, I'm a washburn owner, a pretty happy one gotta say, and regarding your remark on Washburn guitars look, well, I gotta agree.

They are making a pretty nice efford to make the most UGLY guitars in the world, they used to make beutifull instruments, but now.... WTF.

A friend of mine used washburn since he started playing and worked his way up till a N2 signature series, long story made short... he plays Ibanez nowdays.

My advice is, HOLD YOUR HORSES, I know that when you want a guitar, you want it right away, but in your case you need to wait, you can save up till you have the whole cash or at least what you are thinking to spend and then get the guitar you really want... or get a friend/family/trusted one who has a credit card, all my guitars and rig has been bought with credit, (damn card the are the devil itself if I'm not carefull I'm goinf to jail one day), but they are pretty usefull.

Andrew... if this guy gets that guitar HE DOESN'T WANT I'll grab him while you whack him, and share expenses (It will be cheaper and easier).
Power corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat.