View post (Need some feedback)

View thread

Krunek
Krunek
10/01/2006 7:27 pm
Hi guys. I have posted a thread here about a month ago, cause I decided to get a guitar with a floyd... Didn"t get much feedback on that one. :(
Anyhow, I finally decided I would get an Ibanez... So, I walked into the store. This guy works there, I know him. Very good guitarist and an ok guy. Had a few drinks together. Anyhow, I explained the situation to him. So, we kind of looked at the offer and prices and stuff... And he says to me, you tried stagg? Like, no. My kid brother got two stagg guitars and they both sucked. Big time. But, he saed, try this one. Gave me a Z600 model. Or something like that. That is the only one stagg makes with a floyd rose. Costs about 500 $. that is more than I can afford at the moment. But... He saed I could get it on monthly payments. On cheques. For, say, a year. Or less. Tried it out. Didn"t like it much. Didn"t feel right. But... The means of payment are very tempting... I could afford it that way. So, any of you guys played this model? Is it any good? This guy saed, considering it is the top model, it is much better than lower end stagg. But I don"t know. Didn"t really liked it. But, then again, if it plays well... Don"t really need to like it. So, if anyone played this one? Any first hand info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.