View post (touchy topic....just wondering)

View thread

ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
09/25/2006 2:35 am
Originally Posted by: wikipediaSubsequent Mayhem bootleg Dawn of the Black Hearts. Euronymous was particularly cold and opportunistic about Dead's suicide; in interviews he claimed, speciously, that Dead had killed himself due to the rising popularity of death metal, the American movement Black Metal had risen against. According to Hellhammer, Euronymous took pieces of Dead's brain and made a stew, in which he put ham, frozen vegetables, and paprika. "He'd always said he wanted to eat flesh, so he figured this was an easy way." Euronymous also claimed to have collected and forged fragments of Dead's skull into necklaces, sending pieces to those he felt 'worthy'. Hellhammer has said he made a necklace from Dead's skull fragments as well.

My goodness. Brain stew. This guy is screwed in the head.
Here is the picture. WARNING-A Little disturbing.

In all my life I will never understand these people.

I was going to start a new thread about this, but it kind of all fits in in a weird way i think...
I haven't been truly scared for probably about ten years. Today broke that streak.
Today I went to a blue jays game in Toronto (Beat the red socks 13-4). We were walking back to the car, and on a street corner was this lady. She was probably about 20. She looked like a skeleton. She was obviously coked out of her mind. She had this freaky hollow look, and she just stood there. She was holding a newspaper and just dropped it...and stood there. Then she looked right at me. It was the scariest thing I've ever seen...

Once again...I will never understand these people.
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

METOOB